- Photonics and optoelectronics of two-dimensional semiconductor transition metal dichalcogenides. K. F. Mak and J. Shan, Nature Photon. 10, 216-226 (2016).
Valley dependent optical properties
- Valley- and spin-polarized Landau levels in monolayer WSe2. Z. Wang, J. Shan, and K. F. Mak, Nature Nanotech. doi:10.1038/nnano.2016.213 (2016).
- Control of valley polarization in monolayer MoS2 by optical helicity. K. F. Mak, K. He, J. Shan, and T.F. Heinz, Nature Nanotech. 7, 494–498 (2012).
Valley dependent transport properties
- Electrical control of the valley Hall effect in bilayer MoS2 transistors. J. Lee, K. F. Mak, and J. Shan, Nature Nanotech. 11, 421-425 (2016).
- The Valley Hall effect in MoS2 transistors. K. F. Mak, K. L. McGill, J. Park, and P. L. McEuen, Science 344, 1489-1492 (2014).